The Cotton Pickin’ Fair
Entertainer Guidelines and Application
Entertainer Applications may be submitted electronically or by mail, but should arrive well in advance of the date of the event as our jury process is continuous. (Applications submitted within 60 days of the event will be considered to fill cancellations).
- Applicants should complete the application form below.
- Digital sample of your work, if you are a musician.
- Applicants must present a program that is family oriented.
- Monetary compensation is not offered.
- Certain promotional material, such as CD’s, may be allowed. Applicants must submit a description and photographs of promotional item to be sold. Entertainers are allowed to sell their promotional material after prior written approval from the director.
OUR RESPONSE: Applications are considered promptly. Call or Email the Fair office to confirm that your application was successfully submitted, 706-538-6814 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted by the Fair director whether your application has been accepted or not.
LOCATION: The Cotton Pickin’ Fair is approximately 39 miles south of Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport and 50 miles north of Columbus on Georgia Highway 85 in the little town of Gay, GA.
FAIR DATE: The Fair is held the first full weekends in May and October, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SITE: The Cotton Pickin’ Fair was established in 1972 by the Gay Family on its 1828 farmstead. An 1891 farmhouse, built by the town’s namesake, Judge William Franklin Gay and The 1911 Building, built by his son, J.R. Gay, anchor the unique eight (8) acres venue. Entertainment areas are located throughout the grounds.
PERFORMERS: Performers at The Cotton Pickin’ Fair are exempt from admission charge, but not family members.
After submitting, click to continue to the next page to upload your files.