First Weekend in May and October
Presented by The 1911 Society, Ltd., a Georgia Not-for-Profit Corporation, Supporting Sustainable Rural Development, Farm Preservation & Agri-Tourism
General Information for Exhibitors and Entertainers
- Applications may be submitted electronically or by mail but should arrive well in advance as our jury meets regularly and the process through which we evaluate applicants is on-going for both the May and October festivals. (Applications submitted within 60 days of the event will likely be considered to fill cancellations or specific merchandising needs of the upcoming event.)
- Select either “Exhibitor Application” or “Entertainer Application” for specific guidelines and applications.
- Every application is considered promptly. We will let you know if your application is accepted or not. Call or Email the Fair office to confirm that your application was successfully submitted, 706-538-6814 or email@example.com. We will also let you know if you are placed on our wait-list.
- The Cotton Pickin’ Fair is held on the first full weekends of May and October, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Set-up is on Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 11:30 P.M.
- The Cotton Pickin’ Fair was established in 1972 by the Gay Family on its 1828 farmstead. An 1891 farmhouse, built by the town’s namesake, Judge William Franklin Gay and The 1911 Building, built by his son, J.R. Gay, anchor the unique eight (8) acre venue. We are approximately 39 miles south of Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport and 50 miles north of Columbus on Georgia Highway 85 in the little town of Gay, GA.